
Everyone knows how the story goes...
If you give a mouse a cookie, he's going to ask for a glass of milk.
When you give him a glass of milk, he'll probably ask for a straw.
When he's finished, he'll ask for a napkin.
Then he'll want to look in a mirror to make sure he doesn't have a milk moustache.
And so on and so forth.
In these tough economic times, we have no extra cookies and we can't afford to dish out another glass of milk.
Which is why we had no choice, but to trap our little visitor. Success was ours at 11:00 last night. You understand, right?
R.I.P. little mousy. Let this be a warning to your friends.
*All credit goes to my wonderful hubby who not only set the trap, but cleaned up the carcass as well. (I prepared the peanut butter and cheese.) You're the bomb, hon!


1 comment:
Do your boys know about the little visitor? Because I'm sure they would've wanted to keep it as a pet...
Post a Comment