Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Can I save them, mom?

Hi there. It's me, Jack.

Tomorrow is my big day. The Dr. is going to take this big 'fwoat' out of my mouth.




People keep promising me jello, pudding, ice cream and popsicles. I'll believe it when I see it. Mommy says I can sleep in her bed as many nights as I want. I want that in writing.

Dr. Walker told me no climbing, running, wrestling or jumping for two weeks. (I don't think Dr. Walker remembers what it's like to be a boy) I've been busy getting it out of my system all day.









Gotta go. I found a better chair to jump from.

Love,
Jack Jack


3 comments:

Derek (Daddy) said...

You're beautiful!
.....you too Jack.

Kristin said...

Good luck Jack! I hope it goes smoothly and you recover quickly. And I hope your mom survives the experience.

declan said...

Jack,

You will feel so much better without that big fwoat in your mouth! plus you will get some treats and maybe a present from Uncle Dec and aunt WeWe.......?